Team Foundation Server
Odstranění nepoužívaných workspaces
Použít příkazy v rámci Developer Command Line studia
tf workspace /server:http://tfs-server:8080/tfs
tf workspaces /server:http://tfs-server:8080/tfs
Jako server se dává jen takhle cesta k serveru nebo jde i k jednotlivým kolekcím.
- Integrate SharePoint 2010 with Team Foundation Server 2010 – http://blog.hinshelwood.com/integrate-sharepoint-2010-with-team-foundation-server-2010/
- Microsoft Visual Studio Team Explorer 2010 - ISO – http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=329
- Add Users to a Collection-Level Group – http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms252526.aspx
Chyba Sharepointu při přidávání projektu
When attempting to create a new TFS 2010 project with aSharePoint portal, I receive:
TF218017: A SharePoint site could not be created for use as the team project portal. The following error ocurred: TF250044: A SharePoint site cannot be created at the following location: http://svr/sites/DefaultCollection/proj1. The following user account does not have the required permissions in SharePoint Products to create a site at that location: SVR\joe. The user account must have sufficient permissions to create a sub-site on the following site: http://svr/sites/DefaultCollection/proj1.
In SharePoint, joe is a member of FarmAdministrators, a user with Full Control and a member of the Site Collection Administrators. In short, in the same groups as the admin account as far as I can tel. If I connect to TFS as admin, rather than joe, the project creation succeeds, so it is some sort of permissions issue.
Odpověd: I came across the exact same problem and found that I needed to add my account to the Site collection administrators of the DefaultCollection.
I did that by:
- Using the TFS Setup account, navigate to http://myserver/sites/DefaultCollection
- Click on Site Actions and select Site settings.
- Under Users and Permissions, click the link Site collection administrators
- Added my account in the domain/account format and clicked ok
Once I had done the above, I was able to successfully create the TFS Project.